Day 01: OSAKA - ECHIZEN - FUKUI - KAGA ONSEN (L / D )
Arrive Kansai airport. Transfer to Fukui prefecture - visit to Echizen, Tojinbo (One of only three rock pillars of its kind in existence in the world. Rugged precipices created by the raging waves.) , then overnight at Kaga Onsen (Hot spring)
Day 02: KAGA ONSEN - ALPINE ROUTE - NAGANO ( B / L / D)
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to Alpine Route Tour
then transfer to Nagano
Day 03: NAGANO - KAMIKOCHI - AICHI (B / L / D)
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to Sightseeing at Kamikochi where is one of the most scenic spots in Japan, and tranfser to Nagoya area, enjoy visit TV tower in Nagoya and enjoy shopping at famous shopping mall(Oasis21) in Nagoya
Day 04: AICHI - KYOTO - LAKE BIWA (B / L / D )
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Kyoto, visit to Kinkaku-temple, enjoy Kimono show, Heian Shrine, Kiyomizu Temple, then transfer to Lake Biwa which is biggest lake in Japan and enjoy cruising
Day 05: LAKE BIWA - OSAKA ( B/ D)
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Osaka, visit to Osaka castle, enjoy shopping at Shinsaibashi
Day 06: OSAKA (B )
Transfer to KIX airport and fly back from Osaka.
* Accomodation as mentioned
* Meals as mentioned (5BF , 4LUNCH ,5DINNER )
* All transfer and admision fee as specified in the itinerary.
* Indonesian Speaking guide
* Mineral Water 1Bottle / Pax /Day
* Tipping :Group Over 10Pax: 500JPY/PAX/DAY
* Personal expense
3. GENERAL INFORMATION
* LAND NET for 1pax Adult TWN / TPL share
* LAND NET bases on arrival date.
* Child with bed is full tour fare. Child without bed is 70% of tour fare.
* One complimentary land cost is applicable for full paying of every 15 paxs.
* Meal Budget : Lunch:1,200JPY/PAX Dinner:1,800JPY/PAX
* Bus Usage: Maximum 12hours/day (cannot extend)
* Guide Usage : 12hours/day
4. CANCELLATION POLICY
25 or more days prior to arrival date -- No Charge
18 - 24 days prior to the arrival date -- 20% of tour fee
11-17 days prior to the arrival date -- 50% of tour fee
0-10 days prior to the arrival date -- 100% of tour fee